Expert and Technical Evidence
Dates and Times
- The next segment of the Public Hearings – the Expert and Technical Evidence – will take place on September 12, 13 and 14, 2018 at Neesons Court Reporting in Toronto.
- The Expert and Technical Evidence Hearings will take place from 9:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and from 2:15 p.m. to approximately 5:30 p.m., with short morning and afternoon breaks each day.
- The Hearing days may run later than 5:30 p.m. to accommodate witnesses and the calling of evidence.
- Neesons is located at 77 King Street West (TD North Tower), Suite 2020, Toronto, Ontario.
- NOTE: there are two overflow rooms at Neesons Court Reporting available to the public. These rooms will show a live feed of the Expert and Technical Evidence. The rooms can accommodate approximately 80 people.
Schedule for the Evidence
The Inquiry will hear testimony as follows:
- September 12, 2018, Professor Beatrice Crofts Yorker on Healthcare Serial Killers;
- September 13, 2018, Ms. Julie Greenall on Medication Management; and
- September 14, 2018, Dr. Michael Hillmer on Data Analytics.
- Please note, the schedule is subject to change.
- The Expert and Technical Evidence Hearings are open to all members of the public.
- Neesons Court Reporting is located in an accessible, barrier-free building with elevators and accessible washrooms. The Hearing room will have reserved seating for those using mobility devices.
- The Expert and Technical Evidence will be webcast live. Webcast recordings will remain available until the end of the Public Hearings.
- The webcast is accessible via a link on the Inquiry homepage and the Inquiry’s Public Hearings webpage.
- Up to three cameras will be used for webcasting – one focused on the witness, one focused on counsel questioning the witness, and one wide-angle shot.
- Transcripts of the daily proceedings will be posted on the website the following morning by 9:00 AM.
- Transcripts will be accessible via the Transcripts webpage on the Inquiry website.